Chocolate Chip Cookie Brittle
- Delicious Chocolate Chip Cookie Brittle is an ingenious cross between cookies and brittle! This can add tasty variety to your holiday cookie repertoire.
- ●1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- ●1 cup granulated sugar
- ●1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ●1 teaspoon salt
- ●2 cups all-purpose flour
- ●2 cups (12-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels, divided
- ●1 cup chopped nuts
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Beat butter, sugar, vanilla extract and salt in large mixer bowl. Gradually beat in flour. Stir in 1 1/2 cups morsels and nuts. Press into ungreased 15 x 10-inch jelly-roll pan.
Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown and set. Cool until just slightly warm.
Microwave remaining 1/2 cup morsels in small, heavy-duty plastic bag on HIGH (100%) power for 30 to 45 seconds; knead. Microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, kneading until smooth. Cut tiny corner from bag; squeeze to drizzle over cookie. Allow chocolate to cool and set; break cookie into irregular pieces.
Note: Including nuts helps keep these cookies moist.
You May Also Like
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.