Chocolate Chip Butterfly Cookies
- Not Available
Refrigerated Cookie Dough
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough 16.5 oz
NET WT 16 1/2 oz (1 lb 1/2 oz) 467 g
Morsels and Baking Ingredients
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels 12 oz
NET WT 12 oz (340 g)
- 1 package (16.5 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour, plus extra for rolling
- Frostings of various colors
- Sprinkles and sugars
- NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- Red string licorice cut into 24, 1- to 2-inch pieces
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Crumble dough into medium bowl. Add flour; mix until combined.
Sprinkle work surface lightly with flour. Roll out dough to 1/4-inch thickness, using additional flour as needed to prevent sticking. Cut cookie dough with 2-inch diameter heart shaped cookie cutter. To make butterflies, overlap one hearts point over another hearts point by ½ inch; press together slightly. Transfer to ungreased baking sheets, placing about 2 inches apart. Remaining scraps of dough can be rolled out again to make more hearts. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire rack to cool completely. Decorate as desired with frostings, sprinkles, morsels and licorice antennae. Store in airtight container.