Chocolate Chip Butterfly Cookies
- Not Available
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bar
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- ●1 package (16.5 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough
- ●1/4 cup all-purpose flour, plus extra for rolling
- ●Frostings of various colors
- ●Sprinkles and sugars
- ●NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- ●Red string licorice cut into 24, 1- to 2-inch pieces
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Crumble dough into medium bowl. Add flour; mix until combined.
Sprinkle work surface lightly with flour. Roll out dough to 1/4-inch thickness, using additional flour as needed to prevent sticking. Cut cookie dough with 2-inch diameter heart shaped cookie cutter. To make butterflies, overlap one hearts point over another hearts point by ½ inch; press together slightly. Transfer to ungreased baking sheets, placing about 2 inches apart. Remaining scraps of dough can be rolled out again to make more hearts. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire rack to cool completely. Decorate as desired with frostings, sprinkles, morsels and licorice antennae. Store in airtight container.
You May Also Like
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.