- These delicious favorite Choc-Oat-Chip Cookies are perfect for dessert or a snack. Filled with tasty oats and chocolate!
- ●1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- ●1 teaspoon baking soda
- ●1/2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- ●1 1/4 cups packed brown sugar
- ●1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- ●1/2 cup granulated sugar
- ●2 large eggs
- ●2 tablespoons milk
- ●2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ●2 1/2 cups quick or old-fashioned oats
- ●2 cups (12-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- ●1 cup coarsely chopped nuts (optional)
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat brown sugar, butter and granulated sugar in large mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in eggs, milk and vanilla extract. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in oats, morsels and nuts; mix well. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
Bake for 9 to 10 minutes for chewy cookies or 12 to 13 minutes for crispy cookies. Cool on baking sheets for 1 minute; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
You May Also Like
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.