Chewy Butterscotch Graham Cookies
- Watch everyone come running when they catch a heavenly whiff of these Chewy Butterscotch Graham Cookies. Get out the milk and have a treat.
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE®
Morsels and Baking Ingredients
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Butterscotch Artificially Flavored Morsels 11 oz
NET WT 11 oz (311 g)
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 package (11 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Butterscotch Flavored Morsels
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Combine graham cracker crumbs, flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar in large mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in eggs and vanilla extract; gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until set. Cool for 2 minutes on baking sheets; remove to wire racks to cool completely.