Chewy Butterscotch Brownies
- ●2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- ●1 teaspoon baking powder
- ●1/2 teaspoon salt
- ●1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- ●1 3/4 cups packed brown sugar
- ●1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ●2 large eggs
- ●1 2/3 cups (11-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Butterscotch Flavored Morsels, divided
- ●1 cup chopped nuts
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Combine flour, baking powder and salt in a medium bowl. Beat butter, sugar and vanilla extract in a large mixing bowl until creamy. Beat in eggs. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in 1 cup morsels and nuts. Spread into ungreased 13x9-inch baking pan. Sprinkle with remaining morsels.
Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack.
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.