Cheesecake Cookie Cups
- Using refrigerated chocolate chip cookies dough as a base, these portable cheesecake cookies cups are the perfect dessert when entertaining!
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bar
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- ●1 package (16.5 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough
- ●2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, at room temperature
- ●1 can (14 ounces) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- ●2 large eggs
- ●2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ●1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
Preheat oven to 325° F. Paper-line 24 muffin cups. Place one piece of cookie dough in each muffin cup.
Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until cookie has spread to edge of cup.
Beat cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, eggs and vanilla extract in medium bowl until smooth. Pour about 3 tablespoons cream cheese mixture over each cookie in cup.
Bake for additional 15 to 18 minutes or until set. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Top each with level tablespoon of pie filling. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
You May Also Like
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.