Butterscotch Orange Cookies
- Not Available
Morsels and Baking Ingredients
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Butterscotch Artificially Flavored Morsels 11 oz
NET WT 11 oz (311 g)
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 cup (6 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Butterscotch Flavored Morsels
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Combine flour, baking powder and salt in small bowl. Beat sugar and butter in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add egg, milk and orange juice. Mixture will appear curdled. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels. Drop by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased baking sheets.
Bake for 10 to 11 minutes or until golden brown around edges. Cool for 2 minutes on baking sheets; remove to wire racks to cool completely.