- School is always in session when it comes time for this delectable cookie treat! Using our refrigerated chocolate chip bar dough, baking cocoa and assorted decorator gels and icing, this is one homework assignment your kids will not want to delay!
Refrigerated Cookie Dough
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough 16.5 oz
NET WT 16 1/2 oz (1 lb 1/2 oz) 467 g
Morsels and Baking Ingredients
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Cocoa 8 oz
NET WT 8 OZ (226g)
- 1 package (16.5 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough, * softened at room temperature for 30 minutes
- 1/3 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Baking Cocoa
- 1/2 cup prepared chocolate frosting
- 1 to 2 tablespoons prepared white frosting
- White decorator icing (for chalk)
Preheat oven to 325º F. Foil-line 13 x 9-inch baking pan, allowing foil to reach up sides of pan. Grease foil.
Combined softened cookie dough and cocoa in large mixer bowl. This can be done with a mixer or with clean hands. Press dough into prepared pan.
Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Carefully lift from pan using foil to serving platter. Carefully remove foil; return to platter.
For border, gently stir in 1 tablespoon white frosting into chocolate frosting (do not overmix- need to keep some light brown streaks for wood affect). Frost a 1-inch border around the top edges and sides. An additional tablespoon of white frosting can be added if more highlights are needed.
Write your personalized back-to-school message on the cookie blackboard!