Almond Flour Dark Chocolate Chip Cookies
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE®
Morsels and Baking Ingredients
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Dark Chocolate Morsels 10 oz
NET WT 10 OZ (283 g)
- 2 cups blanched almond flour (not almond meal)
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup or honey
- 1 to 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Dark Chocolate Morsels
Preheat oven to 350° F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
Combine almond flour, salt and baking soda in small bowl. Beat butter, syrup and vanilla until combined. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels. Drop dough by level measuring tablespoon (1-inch scoop) onto prepared baking sheet.
Bake for 13 to 14 minutes or lightly golden around edge. Cool on baking sheets for 15 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely. Do not handle cookies prior to the 15 minute cool time or they will break. Store in airtight containers. Best when eaten within 2 days.