Sweet Pumpkin Dip
15 servings (1/3 cup per serving)
- Serve this luscious Sweet Pumpkin Dip with a tray of gingersnaps, vanilla wafers or lemon wafers. Trim the crusts from white bread, spread this mixture on to create delicate party sandwiches and cut out with cookie cutters.
100% PURE PUMPKIN
LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin 15 oz
NET WT 15 oz (425 g)
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, at room temperature *
- 1 can (15 ounces) LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 2 cups sifted powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
Beat cream cheese and pumpkin in large mixer bowl until smooth. Add sugar, cinnamon and ginger; mix thoroughly. Cover; refrigerate for 1 hour. Serve with fresh fruit, bite-size cinnamon graham crackers, gingersnap cookies, toasted mini-bagels, toast slices, muffins and/or English muffins.
* Note: For a lower-fat version of this recipe, substitute light cream cheese (Neufchâtel) for cream cheese.
If using 29oz Libby’s Pure Pumpkin
Double all ingredients