Pumpkin S’Mores Bars
- From This Mama Loves Food blog, introduce summer to fall with these ooey-gooey Pumpkin S’Mores Bars.
100% PURE PUMPKIN
LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin 15 oz
Morsels and Baking Ingredients
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels 12 oz
- 1 can (15 ounces) LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, cut into pieces
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs (11 squares)
- 12 graham cracker squares (may need 1 to 2 more if using larger baking dish)
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows, divided
- 1 1/3 cups (8 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels, divided
Preheat oven to 450° F. Line 8- or 9-inch-baking oven-proof dish or pan with foil.
Heat pumpkin, butter, milk and cinnamon in small saucepan over low heat until butter is melted and mixture is heated. Stir in graham cracker crumbs. Remove from heat.
Arrange graham cracker squares on bottom of baking dish. Spread half of pumpkin mixture on top of graham crackers. Sprinkle 1 cup marshmallows and 2/3 cup morsels over pumpkin mixture. Spread remaining pumpkin mixture over marshmallows and morsels. Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup marshmallows and remaining 2/3 cup morsels.
Bake for 3 to 5 minutes or until marshmallows are golden brown. Allow dish to cool on wire rack. Refrigerate for 1 hour before cutting.