Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes
- ●2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- ●1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ●3/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- ●1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- ●1/4 teaspoon salt
- ●1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- ●1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- ●1 can (15 ounces) LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- ●1/2 cup granulated sugar
- ●1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- ●2 large eggs
- ●3/4 cup NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- ●1 container (16 ounces) store-bought cream cheese icing
Preheat oven to 350° F. Line two 12-count muffin tins with cupcake liners.
Combine flour, spices, salt, baking powder and baking soda in a medium bowl. In a separate bowl, combine pumpkin with the sugars and eggs, then stir in the evaporated milk, followed by the flour mixture.
Spoon mixture two thirds of the way up the side of each muffin tin.
Bake cupcakes 20-25 minutes until set and a knife inserted in cupcake comes out clean. Cool cupcakes on a cooling rack to room temperature and then chill in the refrigerator. Top cupcakes with icing prior to serving.
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.