Spiced Pumpkin Nut Bread
36 servings, 1/2 slice each or 2 loaves
- This Spiced Pumpkin Nut Bread recipe makes an exquisitely moist loaf and features a delicate pumpkin and spice flavor. Adds a festive flair to any meal or snack-time.
100% PURE PUMPKIN
LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin 15 oz
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 can (15 ounces) LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 cup apple juice
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped nuts, divided
Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease two 9 x 5-inch loaf pans.
Sift flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, baking soda and salt into medium bowl. Combine pumpkin, sugar, apple juice, eggs, oil and vanilla extract in large bowl; stir well. Stir in flour mixture and 3/4 cup nuts just until moistened. Spoon into prepared loaf pans. Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup nuts over top of loaves.
Bake for 60 to 70 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pans on wire racks for 10 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely. Cut each loaf into 9 slices, then each slice in half.