Spiced Pumpkin Muffins
- Spiced Pumpkin Muffins combine pumpkin with brown sugar and buttermilk to make the most delicate and moist muffins, perfect for homey breakfasts and brunches.
100% PURE PUMPKIN
LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin 15 oz
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 cup butter, (we recommend LAND O LAKES® Butter), melted
- 1/2 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup buttermilk
Preheat oven to 400° F. Grease or paper-line 12 muffin cups.
Combine flour, brown sugar, granulated sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, baking soda and ginger in large bowl. Combine butter, pumpkin, eggs and buttermilk in medium bowl. Add to flour mixture, stir just until moistened. Spoon into prepared muffin cups, filling 3/4 full.
Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack for 5 minutes; remove to wire rack to cool completely.