Layered Monterey Pumpkin Dip
- Enjoy this Layered Monterey Pumpkin Dip and experience unexpected flavors in this version of a traditional layered dip. Good to the last spoonful!
- ●1 can (15 ounces) LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- ●1 package (8 ounces) 1/3 less fat cream cheese (Neufchâtel), at room temperature
- ●3 tablespoons canned sliced jalapeños juice
- ●1 container (8 ounces) reduced fat sour cream
- ●1 can (4 ounces) diced green chiles
- ●2 tablespoons canned chopped, sliced jalapeños
- ●1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- ●1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- ●1 can (2 1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- ●2 green onions, sliced
- ●1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- ●Tortilla chips
Combine pumpkin, cream cheese and jalapeño juice in medium bowl. Spread into 8-inch-square baking dish.
Combine sour cream, chiles, jalapeños and garlic salt in small bowl. Spread over pumpkin mixture. Top with tomato, olives, green onions and red onion. Cover; refrigerate for 2 hours. Serve with tortilla chips.
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.