Layered Monterey Pumpkin Dip
45 servings, 2 tablespoons each
- Enjoy this Layered Monterey Pumpkin Dip and experience unexpected flavors in this version of a traditional layered dip. Good to the last spoonful!
100% PURE PUMPKIN
LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin 15 oz
- 1 can (15 ounces) LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 package (8 ounces) 1/3 less fat cream cheese (Neufchâtel), at room temperature
- 3 tablespoons canned sliced jalapeños juice
- 1 container (8 ounces) reduced fat sour cream
- 1 can (4 ounces) diced green chiles
- 2 tablespoons canned chopped, sliced jalapeños
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1 can (2 1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- Tortilla chips
Combine pumpkin, cream cheese and jalapeño juice in medium bowl. Spread into 8-inch-square baking dish.
Combine sour cream, chiles, jalapeños and garlic salt in small bowl. Spread over pumpkin mixture. Top with tomato, olives, green onions and red onion. Cover; refrigerate for 2 hours. Serve with tortilla chips.