Sensibly Delicious Pumpkin Pie
- Just mix, pour and bake for this easy, “sensibly delicious” pumpkin pie.
- ●1/3 cup SPLENDA® Sugar Blend for Baking
- ●1/2 teaspoon salt
- ●1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ●1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- ●1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- ●2 large eggs
- ●1 can (15 ounces) LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- ●1 can (12 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- ●1 unbaked 9-inch (4-cup volume) deep-dish pie shell
- ●Whipped cream (optional)
Mix SPLENDA® Sugar Blend for Baking, salt, cinnamon, ginger and cloves in small bowl. Beat eggs in large bowl. Stir in pumpkin and sugar-spice mixture. Gradually stir in evaporated milk.
Pour into pie shell.
Bake in preheated 425° F. oven for 15 minutes. Reduce temperature to 350° F.; bake for 40 to 50 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack for 2 hours. Serve immediately or refrigerate. Top with whipped cream before serving.
*1 3/4 teaspoons pumpkin spice may be substituted for the cinnamon, ginger and cloves; however, the taste will be slightly different. Do not freeze, as this will cause the crust to separate from the filling.
FOR 2 SHALLOW PIES:
Substitute two 9-inch (2-cup volume) pie shells. Bake in preheated 425° F. oven for 15 minutes. Reduce temperature to 350° F.; bake for 20 to 30 minutes or until pies test done.
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.