Pies & Tarts
Mini Libby's® Famous Pumpkin Pies
12 servings, 3 servings per mini-pumpkin pie
- This Thanksgiving bring the kids into the kitchen. Together you can make these easy mini pumpkin pies which are perfectly scaled down to kid size!
100% PURE PUMPKIN
LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin 15 oz
NET WT 15 oz (425 g)
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk 12 oz
NET 12 fl oz (354 mL)
- 4 (1-cup volume each) 4-inch diameter mini-pie shells
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 large eggs
- 1 can (15 ounces) LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 can (12 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
Preheat oven to 425° F.
Mix sugar, salt, cinnamon, ginger and cloves in small bowl. Beat eggs lightly in large bowl. Stir in pumpkin and sugar-spice mixture. Gradually stir in evaporated milk.
Pour into shells.
Bake for 15 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350° F.; bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack for 2 hours. Serve immediately or refrigerate. (Do not freeze as this may cause filling to separate from the crust.)
Note: May use refrigerated or homemade single pie crust to make 4 mini-pie shells. Lay rim of mini-pie pan on rolled out dough. Cut circle 1/2-inch larger than mini-pie to allow for dough to form fluted edge.
For Lower Fat/Calorie Pies, substitute NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Lowfat Evaporated or Fat Free Evaporated Milk.
Note: If using metal or foil pans, bake on preheated heavy-duty baking sheet.
If using 29oz Libby’s Pure Pumpkin
Double all ingredients