Pumpkin Almond Pie
- ●1 (9-inch) unbaked deep-dish pie shell (4-cup volume)
- ●1/4 cup finely chopped, toasted slivered almonds
- ●1 large egg, lightly beaten
- ●1 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- ●1/3 cup granulated sugar
- ●1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ●2/3 cup light corn syrup
- ●2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- ●1/2 cup granulated sugar
- ●3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- ●1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- ●1 cup slivered almonds, toasted
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Sprinkle 1/4 cup almonds over bottom of crust; press in.
Combine 1 egg, pumpkin, 1/3 cup sugar and pumpkin pie spice in medium bowl. Spread over bottom of pie shell.
Combine corn syrup, 2 eggs, 1/2 cup sugar, butter and almond extract in medium bowl; stir in 1 cup almonds. Spoon over pumpkin layer.
Bake for 50 to 55 minutes or until filling is set. Cool on wire rack.
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.