Pumpkin Pecan Pie
- ●1 unbaked 9-inch (4-cup volume) deep-dish pie shell
- ●1 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- ●1/3 cup granulated sugar
- ●3 large eggs, divided
- ●1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ●2/3 cup light corn syrup
- ●1/2 cup granulated sugar
- ●3 tablespoons butter, melted
- ●1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ●1 cup pecan halves
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Combine pumpkin, sugar, 1 egg and pumpkin pie spice in medium bowl; stir well. Spread over bottom of pie shell.
Combine corn syrup, sugar, remaining 2 eggs, butter and vanilla extract in same bowl; stir in nuts. Spoon over pumpkin layer.
Bake for 50 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack.
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.