Pies & Tarts
Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Pie
100% PURE PUMPKIN
LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin 15 oz
NET WT 15 oz (425 g)
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk 12 oz
NET 12 fl oz (354 mL)
- 3 large eggs
- 1 can (15 ounces) LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 cup NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels, divided
- 1 pre-made pie crust
- 1 large egg, beaten
- Fresh whipped cream, for garnish
Preheat oven to 350º F.
Whisk together 3 eggs, pumpkin and sugar until smooth. Whisk in cinnamon, ginger, salt, nutmeg and cloves. Whisk in evaporated milk. Fold in ¾ cup morsels.
Brush the edges of the pie crust with beaten egg. Pour filling into crust. Top with remaining ¼ cup morsels.
Bake for 45–55 minutes, or until filling is set.
Remove from oven and let pie fully cool.
Pipe freshly whipped cream onto pie. Slice and serve!
If using 29oz Libby’s Pure Pumpkin
Double all ingredients