Pies & Tarts
Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Pie
100% PURE PUMPKIN
LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin 15 oz
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk 12 oz
- 3 large eggs
- 1 can (15 ounces) LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 cup NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels, divided
- 1 pre-made pie crust
- 1 large egg, beaten
- Fresh whipped cream, for garnish
Preheat oven to 350º F.
Whisk together 3 eggs, pumpkin and sugar until smooth. Whisk in cinnamon, ginger, salt, nutmeg and cloves. Whisk in evaporated milk. Fold in ¾ cup morsels.
Brush the edges of the pie crust with beaten egg. Pour filling into crust. Top with remaining ¼ cup morsels.
Bake for 45–55 minutes, or until filling is set.
Remove from oven and let pie fully cool.
Pipe freshly whipped cream onto pie. Slice and serve!