Pumpkin White Chip Macadamia Bars
48 bars (4 dozen)
- Pumpkin, white chips and macadamia nuts come together to create this taste-tempting treat.
100% PURE PUMPKIN
LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin 15 oz
NET WT 15 oz (425 g)
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups (12-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels, divided
- 2/3 cup coarsely chopped macadamia nuts
Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease 15 x 10-inch jelly-roll pan.
Combine flour, cinnamon, cloves and baking soda in a small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar in a large mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in pumpkin, egg and vanilla extract until blended; gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in 1 1/2 cup morsels and nuts. Spread into prepared jelly-roll pan.
Bake for 18 to 22 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack.
Place remaining morsels in heavy-duty plastic bag. Microwave on MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) power for 45 seconds; knead. Microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, kneading until smooth. Cut tiny corner from bag; squeeze to drizzle over bars. Cut into bars.