- Pumpkin Squares have a layer of sumptuous pumpkin filling between a buttery crust and nutty, sweet topping.
100% PURE PUMPKIN
LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
Making one pie? Use our 15oz
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- ●1 cup all-purpose flour
- ●1/2 cup quick-cooking oats
- ●1 cup packed brown sugar, divided
- ●1/2 cup butter (we recommend LAND O LAKES® Butter), softened
- ●1 can (15 ounces) LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- ●1 can (12 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- ●3/4 cup granulated sugar
- ●2 large eggs
- ●1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ●1/2 teaspoon salt
- ●1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- ●1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- ●1/2 cup chopped pecans
- ●Whipped cream (optional)
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Beat flour, oats, 1/2 cup brown sugar and butter in a small mixer until crumbly. Press onto bottom of an ungreased 13 x 9-inch baking pan. Bake for 15 minutes.
Beat pumpkin, evaporated milk, sugar, eggs, cinnamon, salt, ginger and cloves in a large mixer bowl until smooth. Pour over crust. Bake for an additional 20 minutes.
Combine remaining 1/2 cup brown sugar and nuts in small bowl; sprinkle over filling. Bake for an additional 15 to 25 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Garnish with whipped cream, if desired.