Pumpkin Mousse In Cinnamon Pastry Shells
- Pumpkin Mousse In Cinnamon Pastry Shells is a light and airy mousse that combines pumpkin and vanilla pudding and is served in delicate pastry shells that have been dusted with a light cinnamon sugar coating. Truly an elegant finale and perfect for entertaining or when you need a special dessert treat for a fall evening at home.
PUMPKIN PIE MIX
LIBBY'S® Easy Pumpkin Pie Mix
NET WT 30 oz (1 lb 14 oz) 850 g
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 boxes (10 ounces each) frozen puff pastry shells
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 can (30 ounces) LIBBY'S® Easy Pumpkin Pie Mix
- 1 box (3.4 ounces) vanilla instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Combine sugar and cinnamon in small bowl.
Place pastry shells on baking sheet. Brush tops with butter and sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar mixture. Bake according to package directions. Cool to room temperature. Remove tops and reserve for garnish. Remove soft pastry inside shells and discard.
Beat pumpkin pie mix, pudding mix and cinnamon in large mixer bowl on medium speed for 2 minutes. Gently fold in whipped topping. Spoon about 1/3 cup pumpkin mousse into each pastry shell. Top with pastry tops. Serve immediately.
If using 29oz Libby’s Pure Pumpkin
Double all ingredients