Pumpkin Lasagna with Mushrooms & Spinach
- Spinach, mushrooms, and pumpkin take this lasagna recipe to a whole new level. With a little preparation and a lot of love, you’ll have them asking for seconds. Perfect for a Sunday dinner or when you are entertaining guests.
100% PURE PUMPKIN
LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin 15 oz
NET WT 15 oz (425 g)
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Lowfat 2% Milk 12 oz
NET 12 fl oz (354 mL)
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 ounces sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach, washed and dried
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 2/3 cup (5 fluid-ounce can) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Lowfat 2% Milk
- 1 teaspoon dried rubbed sage
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Pinch of ground nutmeg
- 6 no-cook lasagna noodles, divided
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese, divided
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded or grated Parmesan cheese, divided
Preheat oven to 375° F. Spray 8-inch-square baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
Heat oil in large, nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and onions; cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 to 6 minutes or until tender. Add spinach and 1/4 teaspoon salt; stir until spinach is wilted. Remove from heat.
Combine pumpkin, evaporated milk, sage, pepper, remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and nutmeg in medium bowl. Spread 1/4 cup pumpkin sauce onto bottom of dish. Top with 2 noodles, overlapping slightly. Spread 1/2 cup pumpkin sauce to edges of noodles. Top with half of mushroom-spinach mixture, 1/2 cup ricotta cheese, 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese and 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese. Repeat layers. Top with remaining 2 noodles and sauce. Cover with foil or lid.
Bake for 40 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese. Bake uncovered for an additional 5 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and light golden brown. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
If using 29oz Libby’s Pure Pumpkin
Double all ingredients