Pumpkin Ginger Cheesecake
- Pumpkin Ginger Cheesecake has a memorable blend of flavors and will add extra flair to your holiday entertaining with family and friends.
100% PURE PUMPKIN
LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin 15 oz
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk 12 oz
- 1 1/2 cups (about 36 cookies) gingersnap cookie crumbs
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 can (15 ounces) LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 2/3 cup (5 fluid-ounce can) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 container (16 ounces) sour cream, at room temperature
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Crumbled gingersnap cookies
Preheat oven to 350° F. Tightly wrap outside bottom and side of 9-inch springform pan with 2 pieces of foil to prevent leakage. Lightly grease inside of pan.
Combine cookie crumbs, 1/4 cup granulated sugar and butter in medium bowl. Press onto bottom and 1 inch up side of prepared pan. Bake for 6 to 8 minutes. Cool on wire rack for 10 minutes.
Beat cream cheese, 1 cup granulated sugar and brown sugar in large mixer bowl until fluffy. Beat in eggs, pumpkin and evaporated milk. Add cornstarch, ginger and cloves; beat well. Pour into crust. Place pan in large roasting pan; fill roasting pan with hot water to 1-inch depth.
Bake for 65 to 75 minutes or until edge is set but center still moves slightly.
Combine sour cream, 1/3 cup granulated sugar and vanilla extract in small bowl; mix well. Remove cheesecake from water bath, leaving water bath in oven. Spread sour cream mixture over surface of warm cheesecake. Return cake to water bath; bake for 5 minutes longer. Remove cheesecake from water bath to wire rack. Run knife around edge of cheesecake. Cool completely. Refrigerate for several hours or overnight. Top with crumbled gingersnaps. Remove side of pan.