Pumpkin Energy Bites (no bake)
- No bake pumpkin energy bites are a delicious and fun snack to reach for any time of day. Packed with the goodness of pumpkin puree, pumpkin seeds, honey, chia seeds, coconut and almond butter you can feel good knowing you’re getting good nutrition in every bite!
- ●1/4 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- ●1 cup blanched almond flour
- ●1/4 cup creamy unsweetened almond butter
- ●1/4 cup + 1 tablespoon honey
- ●2 tablespoons coconut flour
- ●1 serving (2 tablespoons) collagen / protein powder (optional)
- ●1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ●2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ●1/4 teaspoon salt
- ●1/4 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- ●2 tablespoons chia seeds
- ●1/3 cup pumpkin seeds
- ●1/2 cup mini chocolate or white chocolate chips (optional)
Combine all of the ingredients except for the coconut flakes, chia seeds, pumpkin seeds and mini chocolate chips together.
Stir with a wooden spoon until well combined and a dough has formed.
Fold in coconut, chia seeds, pumpkin seeds, and chocolate chips. Mix together well.
Use a cookie scoop to portion out the dough. Use your hands to roll into balls and enjoy.
Store covered in the fridge for a week.
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.