Pumpkin Crème Brûlée
- Pumpkin Crème Brûlée is an excellent choice when you are looking for something different for dessert. The pumpkin flavor, creamy texture and caramelized top will make your guests remember an outstanding occasion that you created.
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk 12 oz
NET 12 fl oz (354 mL)
100% PURE PUMPKIN
LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin 15 oz
NET WT 15 oz (425 g)
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 can (12 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 3/4 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 5 tablespoons granulated sugar, divided
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 2 large egg whites
Preheat oven to 300° F. Coat six 6-ounce custard cups with nonstick cooking spray. Place cups in 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
Place evaporated milk, pumpkin, 3 tablespoons sugar, vanilla extract, cinnamon and salt in blender container; cover. Process until smooth, about 1 minute. Add eggs and egg whites to blender; process just until smooth. Pour mixture into prepared cups. Fill pan with hot water to 1-inch depth.
Bake for 65 to 70 minutes or until gently set in center. Remove to wire rack to cool slightly. Refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
Preheat broiler. Sprinkle each crème brûlée with remaining sugar. Place on jelly-roll pan. Broil for 1 to 2 minutes, rotating pan once, until sugar is melted and caramelized. Refrigerate for 5 to 10 minutes or until topping hardens.