Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
Makes 24 servings
100% PURE PUMPKIN
LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin 15 oz
NET WT 15 oz (425 g)
- 1 3/4 cups ground sugar or gingersnap cookies
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 4 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
Preheat oven to 325° F. Line a 13 x 9-inch baking dish with foil; spray with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
In a medium bowl, combine cookie crumbs and melted butter. Place the mixture into the baking dish and press into an even layer. Bake for 10-12 minutes. Place on a wire rack to cool.
To make the filling, beat cream cheese in a large mixer bowl until smooth. Beat in the vanilla extract, sugar and salt. Add the eggs, one at a time until completely mixed. Remove half of the mixture and pour over baked crust.
Add the pumpkin, cinnamon, ginger and cloves to the remaining cheesecake batter and stir to combine. Gently ladle the pumpkin cheesecake mixture over the first layer of cheesecake mixture in the dish, making sure it is evenly distributed.
Bake for 40 to 50 minutes or until edges are set, but center still wiggles slightly. Place the pan on a wire rack and cool to room temperature. Cover and refrigerate until completely set. Remove from pan and slice before serving.