Pumpkin Apple Streusel Muffins
- Pumpkin Apple Streusel Muffins are moist and delicious with cinnamon streusel topping that makes these muffins memorable!
100% PURE PUMPKIN
LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin 15 oz
NET WT 15 oz (425 g)
- 2 1/2 cups plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour, divided
- 2 1/4 cups granulated sugar, divided
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups apples, peeled, cored and finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter or magarine
Preheat oven to 350º F. Grease or paper-line 24 muffin cups.
Combine 2 1/2 cups flour, 2 cups sugar, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda and salt in large bowl. Combine pumpkin, eggs and oil in medium bowl; mix well. Stir into flour mixture just until moistened. Stir in apples. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups, filling three-fourths full.
Combine remaining 1/4 cup sugar, remaining 2 tablespoons flour and cinnamon in medium bowl. Cut in butter with pastry blender or two knives until mixture is crumbly. Sprinkle over muffin batter.
Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pans for 5 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool slightly.