Old-Fashioned Pumpkin Nut Loaf Bread
- Old-Fashioned Pumpkin Nut Loaf Bread is great for gift giving, too! Evaporated milk and nuts add great flavors to this easy-to-make recipe.
100% PURE PUMPKIN
LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin 15 oz
NET WT 15 oz (425 g)
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Fat Free Evaporated Milk 12 oz
NET 12 fl oz (354 mL)
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 can (15 ounces) LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Fat Free Milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg white
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts
Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease 9 x 5-inch loaf pan.
Combine flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, salt and baking soda in medium bowl. Blend pumpkin, granulated sugar, brown sugar, evaporated milk, egg, egg white and oil in large mixer bowl. Add flour mixture; mix just until moistened. Pour into prepared loaf pan; sprinkle with nuts.
Bake for 60 to 65 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack for 10 minutes; remove to wire rack to cool completely.
If using 29oz Libby’s Pure Pumpkin
Double all ingredients