Mini Pumpkin Muffin Mix
60 mini muffins
- Create a gift worth giving when you prepare this scrumptious pumpkin and raisin muffin mix for friends and relatives.
100% PURE PUMPKIN
LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin 15 oz
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup raisins, sweetened dried cranberries, or chopped nuts (optional)
- 1 can (15 ounces) LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1/2 cup vegetable shortening
- 1 cup milk
- 2 large eggs
Combine flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and raisins in large bowl. Pour into 1-quart resealable plastic bag; seal. Wrap muffin mix and can of pumpkin in fabric; tie with ribbon or twine.
RECIPE TO ATTACH: Pour muffin mix into large bowl. Cut in 1/2 cup vegetable shortening with pastry blender until mixture is fine. Add 1 cup LIBBY'S 100% PURE PUMPKIN, 1 cup milk and 2 large eggs; mix until just moistened. Spoon into greased or paper-lined mini-muffin pans, filling 2/3 full. Bake in preheated 400ºF oven for 15 minutes; remove to wire racks. Sprinkle with powdered sugar, if desired. Makes about 60 mini muffins.