Pies & Tarts
Easy No-Bake Pumpkin Chiffon Pie
- A light and fluffy no-bake version of the traditional pumpkin pie.
PUMPKIN PIE MIX
LIBBY'S® Easy Pumpkin Pie Mix
NET WT 30 oz (1 lb 14 oz) 850 g
- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) butter or margarine, melted
- 1 can (30 ounces) LIBBY'S® Easy Pumpkin Pie Mix
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 4 teaspoons unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extact
Combine graham cracker crumbs, granulated sugar and cinnamon in medium bowl; stir in butter. Press onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate. Refrigerate while making filling.
Combine pumpkin pie mix, egg, brown sugar and gelatin in medium saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, for 3 to 4 minutes or until mixture begins to boil. Remove from heat. Pour into large bowl; cover. Refrigerate for 45 minutes or until partially set. Fold in whipped cream and vanilla extract.
Spoon filling into chilled crust. Refrigerate for about 3 hours or until firm.
If using 29oz Libby’s Pure Pumpkin
Double all ingredients