Individual Pumpkin Custards
- Without a crust, these single-serve Individual Pumpkin Custards are delightfully easy to make - and lower in calories, too! In addition, the filling can be made and frozen for up to one month.
LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Fat Free Evaporated Milk
- ●3/4 cup granulated sugar
- ●1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ●1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- ●1/2 teaspoon salt
- ●1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- ●2 large eggs
- ●1 can (15 ounces) LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- ●1 can (12 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Fat Free Milk
Preheat oven to 300° F.
Mix sugar, cinnamon, ginger, salt and cloves in small bowl. Beat eggs in large bowl. Stir in pumpkin and sugar-spice mixture. Gradually stir in evaporated milk. If desired, cover and freeze filling for up to one month. When ready to bake, simply defrost, mix well and proceed with recipe.
Pour into eight 6-ounce ramekins or custard cups. Place ramekins on baking sheet.
Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until knife inserted in custard halfway between center and edge of ramekin comes out almost clean. Cool on wire rack for 2 hours. Serve immediately or refrigerate. Top with dollop of light whipped cream, if desired.
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.