Brownies & Blondies
Iced Pumpkin Blondies
Iced Pumpkin Blondies are just the ticket for after-school treats for a hungry crowd. Libby's pumpkin and brown sugar make this treat extra rich.
100% PURE PUMPKIN
LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin 15 oz
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 6 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
- 2 cups sifted powdered sugar
- 1 to 2 teaspoons maple extract
Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease 15 x 10-inch jelly-roll pan.
Combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt in medium bowl. Beat brown sugar, 3/4 cup butter and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in pumpkin. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Spread into prepared pan.
Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely in pan.
Beat cream cheese, 2 tablespoons butter and powdered sugar in small mixer bowl until smooth. Add maple extract. Spread icing over blondies. Cut into bars.