Homemade Pumpkin Waffles
- ●2 cups all-purpose flour
- ●¼ cup granulated sugar
- ●1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- ●2 teaspoons baking powder
- ●1 ¾ cups lowfat milk
- ●½ cup Libby’s® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- ●2 large eggs
- ●2 tablespoons vegetable oil
Preheat waffle maker according to manufacturer’s directions. Spray with nonstick cooking spray.
Combine flour, sugar, pumpkin pie spice and baking powder in a large bowl. Whisk in milk, pumpkin, eggs and oil until just combined.
Cook waffles according to manufacturer’s directions.
Serve 2 waffles quarters per serving with toppings of choice.
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.