Deluxe Pumpkin Blueberry Muffins
- ●1 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- ●1 teaspoon baking soda
- ●1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- ●1/2 teaspoon salt
- ●1 1/4 teaspoons ground cinnamon, divided
- ●1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- ●1 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- ●1/4 cup 2% milk
- ●1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- ●1 cup packed light brown sugar
- ●1 large egg
- ●1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- ●3 tablespoons all-purpose flour, divided
- ●2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- ●1 tablespoon butter
Preheat oven to 350° F. Paper-line or grease 12 regular muffin cups.
Combine 1 2/3 cups flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, 1 teaspoon cinnamon and allspice in large bowl. Combine pumpkin and milk in another small bowl. Beat 1/2 cup butter and brown sugar in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add egg; beat until fluffy. Alternately add flour and pumpkin mixtures to butter mixture; beating just until blended. Combine blueberries and 1 tablespoon flour in small bowl. Stir gently into mixture.
Spoon batter gently into prepared muffins cups.
Combine remaining 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour, 2 tablespoons granulated sugar and remaining 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon in small bowl. Using a fork, cut in 1 tablespoon butter until mixture is crumbly. Spoon over batter.
Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan for 10 minutes; remove to wire rack to cool. Store muffins in covered container.
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.