Baked Pumpkin Donut Holes
100% PURE PUMPKIN
LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin 15 oz
NET WT 15 oz (425 g)
- 1 ¾ cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Libby’s® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1/2 cup milk
- ½ cup packed light brown sugar
- ¼ cup canola oil or melted coconut oil
- 1 large egg
- 2/3 cup ultrafine pure cane sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 2 to 4 tablespoons butter, melted
Lightly spray mini muffin tins with nonstick cooking spray.
Whisk flour, baking powder, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice and salt in large mixing bowl until combined.
Whisk pumpkin, milk, brown sugar, oil and egg in medium mixing bowl until well combined.
Pour pumpkin mixture into flour mixture; stir until just combined.
Fill each mini muffin cup with about 1 rounded tablespoon batter, filling half full.
Bake at 350° F for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown and wooden pick inserted in muffin comes out clean.
Combine ultrafine sugar and 1 tablespoon cinnamon in a shallow bowl.
Brush or dip tops and side of donut holes in melted butter to lightly coat; roll in cinnamon-sugar. Discard leftover cinnamon-sugar.