- Potato skins are stuffed with mashed creamy potatoes and cheese, then baked again and topped with green onions and bacon to make an fantastic and delicious dish.
- ●6 medium to large baking potatoes, baked or microwaved
- ●2/3 cup (5 fluid-ounce can) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- ●1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- ●3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- ●2 1/4 teaspoons seasoned salt
- ●Cooked and crumbled bacon (optional)
- ●Sliced green onions (optional)
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Cut potatoes in half. Scoop out insides, being careful not to break skins. Place skins on baking sheet(s). Beat potatoes, evaporated milk, 3/4 cup cheese, butter and seasoned salt in large mixer bowl until creamy. Fill potato skins with potato mixture. Top with remaining cheese.
Bake for 5 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Top with bacon and green onions.
Note: May substitute Carnation Evaporated Milk with Carnation Evaporated Lowfat 2% Milk.