Turkey & Hash Brown Bake
Delicious Turkey & Hash Brown Bake is quick and easy to make. Just mix the ingredients together, pop in the oven and bake until golden brown. This recipe gets a little extra color from broccoli and extra flavors from Parmesan cheese and Dijon mustard. Ready in just one hour.
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk 12 oz
- 1 bag (16 ounces) or 4 1/2 cups frozen, shredded hash brown potatoes
- 2 cups chopped frozen or fresh broccoli
- 1 can (12 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 8 ounces sliced turkey, cut into 1/2-inch pieces (about 2 cups)
- 1 can (10 ounces) condensed fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
Preheat oven to 350º F. Grease 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
Combine all ingredients in large bowl until well blended. Pour into prepared baking dish.
Bake for 50 minutes or until heated through. Cool for 10 minutes before serving.