Suppertime Sausage Bake
10 to 12 servings
- Suppertime Sausage Bake is an easy, hearty casserole that is just right for breakfast, brunch or supper.
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk 12 oz
- 1 pound hot bulk pork sausage, cooked, drained and crumbled
- 2 cans (12 fluid ounces each) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 8 large eggs, beaten
- 2 cups (8-ounce package) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped red pepper
- 2 green onions (green parts only), sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 cups 1/2-inch cubed Italian or French bread (about 9 slices)
Preheat oven to 350º F. Grease 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
Combine milk, eggs, sausage, cheese, red pepper, green onions, onion powder and garlic powder in large bowl. Add bread cubes, stirring gently to moisten bread. Pour mixture into baking dish.
Bake for 45 minutes or until set. Serve warm.