Spring Herb Omelets
2 omelets, 4 servings total
- This classic Spring Herb Omelets recipe is perfect for breakfast, brunch or lunch too. Ready in just a few minutes, it has great flavors with melted cheese and fresh herbs, and is easy to prepare.
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Fat Free Evaporated Milk 12 oz
NET 12 fl oz (354 mL)
- 7 large eggs or 1 1/2 cups fat free egg product
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ CARNATION Evaporated Fat Free or Evaporated Lowfat 2% Milk
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded Gruyère cheese, divided
- 3 teaspoons snipped fresh dill, divided
- 3 teaspoons chopped chives or scallions, divided
- 3 teaspoons chopped flat-leaf parsley, divided
- Ground black pepper
Beat eggs and evaporated milk in medium bowl.
Spray medium (9- to 10-inch) nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray; heat over medium heat. Pour half of egg mixture (about 1 cup) into skillet; cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until set but still moist on top, lifting edges occasionally to allow uncooked egg mixture to flow to the bottom of the skillet.
Top one side of cooked eggs with 1/4 cup cheese and 1 ½ teaspoons each of dill, chives and parsley. With spatula, loosen the edge of the omelet and fold half of it over the cheese and herbs. Remove from heat; cover. Let stand for 1 minute or until cheese is melted. Remove omelet from skillet. Repeat process with remaining ingredients to make second omelet. To serve, sprinkle each omelet with pepper; cut each omelet in half.
For Milk Chocolate Fudge
Substitute 1 3/4 cups (11.5-oz. pkg.) NESTLE® TOLL HOUSE® Milk Chocolate Morsels for Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels.