Fruity Overnight Oats
1 serving, about 1 cup
- Carnation Evaporated Milk takes overnight oats to the next level by adding that special rich and creamy touch. The best part? It only takes 5 minutes of work.
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk 12 oz
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk (or substitute with any other Carnation Evaporated Milk or Cooking Milk)
- 1/4 cup old-fashioned oats
- 2 tablespoons honey or maple syrup
- 1/4 cup fresh or frozen fruit (we like berries, bananas, and/or mango)
Place milk, oats, honey/maple syrup in a small, resealable container or 8-ounce mason jar with lid. Stir until oats are covered by the liquid. Place fruit on top.
Cover. Refrigerate for at least 6 hours or overnight. Oats might be very thick after refrigeration. To loosen the texture, remove lid/cover and microwave on HIGH (100%) power for 20 seconds. Mix well. To eat warm, microwave a little bit more.