Puddings & Flans
- This traditional pudding is delicious and very creamy. The blend of milk, raisins, vanilla and cinnamon make this recipe one of our best comfort foods.
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk 12 oz
Sweetened Condensed Milk
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk 14 oz
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup medium or short grain white rice
- 1 cinnamon stick, broken into pieces
- 1 can (12 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1 can (14 ounces) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Place water, rice and cinnamon stick pieces in small saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; cover. Cook for 12 to 15 minutes or until liquid is absorbed. Remove cinnamon stick pieces. Stir in evaporated milk, sweetened condensed milks, raisins, vanilla extract and salt; bring to a boil. Stir a small portion of rice mixture into eggs. Add egg mixture to rice mixture; mix well with wire whisk. Bring to a boil. Cook, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes. Serve warm or chilled. Sprinkle with cinnamon before serving.