Prime Time Pepperoni Pizza “Pie”
- Your favorite pizza topping of pepperoni are paired with savory rich and tender creamy middle and a perfectly crisped crust. Quiche and pizza fans alike will flock to this dish at primetime, halftime or anytime, for a whole new way to enjoy a pizza “pie”!
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk 12 oz
- 1 unbaked 9-inch (4 cup volume) frozen pie shell
- 1 package (8 ounces) shredded Italian-blend cheese, divided
- 2 ounces (about 20 to 30, 1 1/2- to 2-inch diameter slices) thinly sliced pepperoni, cut into quarters, divided
- 1 can (12 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Sprinkle 1 cup cheese and half of pepperoni pieces onto bottom of pie shell.
Whisk evaporated milk, eggs, flour, basil and garlic powder in medium bowl until blended. Pour mixture into pie shell. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Decorate top with remaining pepperoni pieces and any other topping you like. Place quiche on baking sheet (if pie pan is made of aluminum foil).
Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before serving.