Potato Bacon Casserole
- This hearty Potato Bacon Casserole features tender hash browns and succulent bacon pieces. It is a perfect crowd pleaser for brunch or any meal.
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 4 cups frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 8 ounces bacon or turkey bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (12 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten or 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seasoned salt
Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease 8-inch-square baking dish.
Layer 1/2 potatoes, 1/2 onion, 1/2 bacon and 1/2 cheese in prepared baking dish; repeat layers. Combine evaporated milk, egg and seasoned salt in small bowl. Pour evenly over potato mixture; cover.
Bake for 55 to 60 minutes. Uncover; bake for an additional 5 minutes. Let stand for 10 to 15 minutes before serving.