Puddings & Flans
Mocha Bread Pudding
- This flavorful Mocha Bread Pudding is ready in less than 1 hour and is an elegant alternative to traditional recipes. Garnish each serving with whipped topping, raspberries and/or mint leaves.
Morsels and Baking Ingredients
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Cocoa 8 oz
NET WT 8 OZ (226g)
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Fat Free Evaporated Milk 12 oz
NET 12 fl oz (354 mL)
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Baking Cocoa
- 2 teaspoons NESCAFÉ TASTER'S CHOICE House Blend 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules
- 3 1/2 cups French bread cubes
- 1 can (12 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Fat Free Milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Powdered sugar (optional)
- Frozen lite whipped topping, thawed
- Fresh raspberries and/or mint leaves (optional)
Preheat oven to 350° F. Coat 8-inch-square baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
Combine granulated sugar, cocoa and coffee granules in small bowl. Place bread cubes in prepared baking dish. Beat evaporated milk, eggs and vanilla extract in medium bowl until well blended; stir in sugar mixture. Pour over bread, pressing bread into milk mixture. Place dish in 13 x 9-inch baking dish; fill 13 x 9-inch dish with warm water to 1-inch depth.
Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until set. Sprinkle lightly with powdered sugar. Garnish each serving with whipped topping, raspberries and/or mint leaves.