Mexican Meatloaf Muffins
10 servings (or 20 muffins)
- Baked in muffin cups, these tasty Mexican Meatloaf Muffins get an extra taste sensation from the taco seasoning. These are the perfect size to freeze and serve to kids of all ages. Feed your family twice, but only cook once! This recipe is already doubled. Just serve your family half and freeze the rest. Ready in less than one hour.
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk 12 oz
- 3 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 can (12 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 cups quick oats
- 2 packets (1.25 ounces each) taco seasoning mix
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley (optional)
- Shredded lettuce, shredded cheddar cheese, chopped tomatoes (optional)
Preheat oven to 350º F.
Combine ground beef, evaporated milk, eggs, ketchup, quick oats, taco seasoning, black pepper and parsley in large bowl until just mixed. Divide meat mixture into 20 ungreased muffin cups; mound tops slightly.
Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until no longer pink in center. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from muffin cups.
Serve half the meatloaf muffins over lettuce, cheese and tomatoes, if desired. Makes enough for two 5-serving meals or 20 muffins.