Opens in a new window
This delicious meatloaf is practically “no fail”! Give it a try, you'll love the flavors and the easy-to-make preparation. Great for family meals or when you have close friends over for a simple dinner.
- ●1 large onion, chopped
- ●1 1/4 cups plain dry bread crumbs
- ●1 small green bell pepper, chopped
- ●3/4 cup dry NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Instant Nonfat Dry Milk
- ●2/3 cup water
- ●1/2 cup ketchup, divided
- ●2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- ●1 tablespoon dried parsley
- ●1 tablespoon garlic salt
- ●1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- ●3 pounds ground beef
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Combine onion, bread crumbs, bell pepper, dry milk, water, 2 tablespoons ketchup, eggs, parsley, garlic salt and black pepper in large bowl. Add ground beef; mix lightly but thoroughly. Divide meat mixture in half and shape into two loaves. Place in ungreased 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Flatten loaves on top. Cover with remaining ketchup.
Bake for 55 to 60 minutes or until no longer pink in center. Let stand for 10 to 15 minutes before serving.