Lemon Raspberry Oven Pancake
- Lemon Raspberry Oven Pancake is inspired by the French baked dessert called “claufouti”. This recipe has sweet and citrusy flavors combined with raspberries and will make a delightful finale to your special event. Try other berries to create additional variations to this recipe. Ready in less than 30 minutes.
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Lowfat 2% Milk 12 oz
NET 12 fl oz (354 mL)
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons granulated sugar, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 can (12 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Lowfat 2% Milk
- 3/4 cup egg substitute or 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 pint (about 1 cup) fresh raspberries
Preheat oven to 450º F.
Spray 9-inch deep-dish pie plate or cake pan with nonstick cooking spray.
Combine flour, 1/4 cup sugar and salt in medium bowl. Whisk evaporated milk, egg substitute, lemon peel and vanilla extract in another medium bowl until blended. Add to flour mixture; whisk for 30 seconds or until smooth. Pour batter into prepared pie plate. Arrange raspberries on top of batter. Sprinkle top with remaining 2 tablespoons sugar.
Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until puffed and light golden brown. Serve warm.
For Milk Chocolate Fudge
Substitute 1 3/4 cups (11.5-oz. pkg.) NESTLE® TOLL HOUSE® Milk Chocolate Morsels for Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels.