Lemon Cheesecake Bars
24 bars (2 dozen)
- These Lemon Cheesecake Bars are a perfect light dessert. Easy enough to make for any day of the week, but attractive enough to serve after a holiday meal or party. Consider cutting into small squares and serving in square paper treat cups at a mini dessert bar.
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk 12 oz
NET 12 fl oz (354 mL)
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 large eggs
- 2/3 cup (5 fluid-ounce can) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon yellow food coloring (optional)
- 1 cup sour cream
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Combine 2 cups flour and powdered sugar in medium bowl. Cut in butter with pastry blender or two knives until crumbly. Press onto bottom and 1-inch up sides of ungreased 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
Bake for 25 minutes.
Place cream cheese, eggs, evaporated milk, granulated sugar, 1 tablespoon flour, lemon juice, lemon peel and food coloring in blender container; cover. Blend until smooth. Pour into partially baked crust.
Bake for additional 15 minutes or until set. Cool in pan on wire rack. Spread sour cream over top; refrigerate. Cut into bars. Garnish as desired.
For Milk Chocolate Fudge
Substitute 1 3/4 cups (11.5-oz. pkg.) NESTLE® TOLL HOUSE® Milk Chocolate Morsels for Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels.